Thanks for visiting my site.
I’m going to list off a bunch of things that will help you
get to know me more personally.
1. I’m passionate about the idea that we all can HAVE IT ALL. For me, that means living an abundant loving life. It’s a choice I make everyday. Some folks dig the idea as well (I’m referring to the podcast).
2. I also co-host a super rad show with my wife, Sarah. It’s called “Doing It At Home” and it’s all about home birth (yup, having babies at home). We started it when we were 8 months pregnant with our first child, and the rollercoaster has only picked up since then!
4. If you can’t tell by now, I’m a huge fan of podcasting. Not only as a producer, but as a brand builder and business owner. I’ve experienced few other mediums that allow you to connect with people in such a geniune and powerful way. It’s nothing short of awesome!
5. I was born in California and grew up in the South. I love them both but feel more like a Southerner these days (even when I’m getting my boogie board on).
6. My top values are: Integrity, Love, Health, Family, Fun, Courage, Creation, Contribution.
7. I have a deep and strong love for Star Wars. In my office there’s a Darth Vader helmet next to my desk and mounted lightsaber on the wall. This is me being amped for the release of The Force Awakens.
8. I’m big into health and fitness. I started playing the YourDay Balance Game 4 years ago, and have seen my fitness explode. Here I am enjoying myself at Play!
9. My Personal Mission Statement is: To play wholeheartedly and from a place of joy and peace; to love unconditionally with patience and understanding; to inspire completely through my authenticity, courage and surrender; to live healthily honoring my body temple; to create with abundance and confidence.
10. I’m incredibly intentional in my life, especially these days. Yet I stay grounded by not taking things too seriously (I’m sure by now that’s evident). In the end I’m looking to experience love, fun, abundance, and joy with people I’m inspired to live life with.