The HIA Trust Challenge
You Are Invited…
Join us as we embark on a special 21 day journey designed to build your self confidence, increase your happiness and improve your health.
I want you to experience the magic of knowing you can count on yourself, no matter what! Because when you keep your commitments, your life simply works and the sky is the limit!
So join the challenge, show up consistently, and experience your abundant loving life.
I’m excited for you!
Here are the details:
This TRUST Challenge lasts for 21 days and is all about building confidence in yourself, knowing that you can show up powerfully no matter what life throws at you.
Get ready to have some fun, do some things that may be new to you, and experience the magic of knowing you can count on yourself!
Here’s what the next 3 weeks will look like:
- DAY 1 – Spend 60 seconds affirming yourself in the mirror.
- DAY 2 – Break a sweat.
- DAY 3 – Write in a journal.
- DAY 4 – Pick up a novel.
- DAY 5 – Go out to lunch with a someone you don’t know well (colleague, person from church, new neighbor, friend of a friend).
- DAY 6 – Make time for meditation, prayer or sitting in silence.
- DAY 7 – Volunteer your time (neighbor, charity organization, colleague, your kid’s school).
- DAY 8 – Start using a spending tracking app — or at least think about your budget.
- DAY 9 – Get rid of any clothes that you haven’t worn in a full year.
- DAY 10 – Date yourself (do something intentionally loving for and/or on yourself, speak one of your love languages).
- DAY 11 – Reach out to three people who you haven’t talked to recently.
- DAY 12 – Go see a live show.
- DAY 13 – Go somewhere you’ve never been before (new restaurant, hiking trail, museum, movie theater, spiritual center, that place you’ve always wanted to check out).
- DAY 14 – Make art, create something from nothing.
- DAY 15 – Think about the lifestyle you want in the future.
- DAY 16 – Clear out one area of clutter in your life (email, utensil drawer in kitchen, bathroom cabinet, relationships not serving you).
- DAY 17 – Make a financial plan for the future.
- DAY 18 – Perform a random act of kindness for a stranger (buy their coffee, help someone carrying a heavy package, help someone fix a flat, hold the door for someone).
- DAY 19 – Reach out to two people you admire but have never met.
- DAY 20 – Spend at least three hours in nature.
- DAY 21 – Cook an ambitious dinner.
Tips for a successful TRUST Challenge
- Study the 3 week plan ahead of time, and make time for the tasks (you already know what they are, so fit them in your schedule)
- Enroll a friend to do the challenge with you and hold one another accountable (challenges are easier with others)
- Embrace things that at first may seem uncomfortable (this is a CHALLENGE after all, so it’s not all going to be simple!)
- Connect with your bigger WHY for this experience (and remind yourself of it frequently)