Build your confidence, increase your happiness, improve your health
When you keep your commitments, life works. The Trust Challenge is a 10 day experience where you’ll learn how to show up for yourself so that you can create the life you truly want to live.
Right now you aren’t creating the results you want in your life because at some level you don’t fully trust yourself.
Yes, I went there.
If you’re like me, you’ve probably experienced times in your life when you wanted to make a shift, but lacked the confidence in your ability to do so. So instead of even trying, you justified and rationalized your way into doing nothing.
Well my awesome friend, today is the day to change that!
I challenge you to make one specific deposit into your TRUST account everyday for 10 days.
Why join the TRUST Challenge? Because the more you trust yourself, the more you value yourself. And the more you trust yourself, the more you can say “I can count on me!”
This challenge is 100% FREE to participate (you just need to sign up below). This is not a competition, so there are no prizes for completing the full 10 days, OTHER THAN A HUGE INCREASE IN YOUR ABILITY TO COUNT ON YOURSELF TO SHOW UP POWERFULLY!
How It Works
- Sign up on this page.
- Invite a friend to join with you (hold will each other accountable).
- Choose a deposit (aka a habit) that you’ll be performing for the 10 days.
- On February 10th, look out for a Challenge Kickoff email.
- From February 10th – 20th, SHOW UP FOR YOURSELF!
- Celebrate on the 20th knowing you kept your word to the most important person, yourself.
Tips For A Successful Challenge
- Pick a deposit that you can do in 10-15 minutes max. I want you to succeed in this, so choose something that doesn’t require a ton of time for you to complete.
- Set a specific time to complete your deposit each day. Put a reminder in your phone at the same time each day for the next 10 days, and perform your deposit like clockwork!
- Focus on one thing. Pick one habit and build momentum that you’ll carry into the rest of your year.
- Enroll a friend to do the challenge with you and hold one another accountable (challenges are easier with others)
- Embrace things that at first may seem uncomfortable (this is a CHALLENGE after all, so it’s not all going to be simple!)
- Connect with your bigger WHY for this experience (and remind yourself of it frequently)
Hey I’m Matthew, and I’m inviting YOU to join us February 10th for the first Trust Challenge of 2020!
On February 10th, 2020 we’re kicking off a 10 day journey designed to build your self confidence, increase your happiness and improve your health.
I want you to experience the magic of knowing you can count on yourself, no matter what! Because when you keep your commitments, your life simply works and the sky is the limit!
So join the challenge, show up consistently, and experience your abundant loving life.
I’m excited for you!