Work with me
Each year I work with a handful of courageous people who are willing to take full ownership over their lives to transform their results and experiences.
My style of Balance Lifestyle Coaching is not for everyone, so read on to see if we’re going to be a solid fit.
Are you feeling:
- imbalanced, overstressed and uninspired with your life day-to-day
- lost and confused as to who you are and what you want out of your life
- tired with relationships that lack depth and intimacy
- inauthentic and not fully expressed
- frustrated at your inability to say “no”, or set and keep personal boundaries
- physically, mentally and emotionally drained at the end of each day
- like you’re losing the juggling match with all of your roles and responsibilities
- as if your emotions run the show most of the time
- clear that there’s more to your life, you just don’t know how to get there or create it
- like you take care of others all the time and have nothing left for yourself
- like even if you had time to yourself you wouldn’t know what to do with it.
- frustrated because you judge yourself for not taking risks, going for it, and living life with passion
If any of that resonates than coaching with me can transform your perspectives, uplift your mindset, and sharpen your toolbox so that you can embrace all that your life has to offer, while maintaining your personal sense of self and balance, all to create your own version of an abundant loving life!
Here’s my coaching philosophy:
The sooner you own your creations, the sooner you can get to work creating what lights you up. The principle of “consciousness creates” is at work right now in your life. When you embrace it and see the power in it, then you realize the ability to shape your world the way you want has been in your hands the whole time. You just need to understand how it works.
The inner creates the outer, so get ready to go in. Your thoughts influence your actions, which influence your habits, which become your character. By digging into your thought patterns we’ll reveal the mechanisms that are actively working for you or against you in creating your abundant loving life.
I cannot want this more than you. No matter how much energy, passion and fire I bring to our coaching relationship, at the end of the day I cannot want it more than you. You have to desire change so badly that you’re banging down my door to get more from our relationship. I will meet you 100%, but you’ve got to bring it!
Honest feedback, accountability and fire are the catalysts for change. Listen, you’re at where you’re at right now because of who you have been all these years. It’s takes some heat to reshape you into the person you wish to become, to experience the things in life you wish to experience. I bring brutally honest feedback. I will hold you accountable to the person you say you want to become. I will light a fire under your ass when you need it. And at times you won’t like me for it. And that’s okay, because your healing and growth is worth the risk.
An abundant loving life is 100% possible for you. I don’t need to know anything about your story or challenges to know with my full heart that you can experience full abundance and love in your life. Period. It’s about aligning to universal principles, honoring who you are, and choosing from a place of love more often than not. None of those things are secrets reserved for a select few. They are available to us all, and can be learned.
Here’s what you can expect out of me:
- 10/10 level of honesty. If honest and transparent feedback makes you feel uncomfortable, then that’s just a sign that there are juicy areas to dig into.
- Zero judgement. Your stuff is your stuff. And we all have our own. I’m not here to tell you what you should be doing. I’ll simply ask you what’s effective.
- 100% YOU time. Each week you’ll have 1-on-1 time with me. I don’t have an agenda or bias. I’m here for you. Period. How many other people do you have in your life whose sole purpose is to hold the space for your growth and transformation?
- Paradigm shifting conversations. I’m here to hand you new perspectives and beliefs so that you can break out of the patterns you’re stuck in (whether you wear them on is up to you).
- I will be applying every piece of coaching advice, tool and resource, onto myself. First and foremost. There is no talk without walk for me. You can see my data, watch my habits, know my guidelines, hear my testimonies and feel my energy. I speak it and share it because I AM it
This is what I expect out of you:
- Checking your ego at the door. If you want new results, you must adopt new ART (Actions, Relationships & Thoughts). You cannot do that if you resist the coaching and feedback. That’s called denial, and nothing grows in that scenario.
- Going all-in on yourself. At some point you have to make the decision that you’re worth investing into. Even after beginning our work together, you’ll need to continue to remind yourself that you’re worth it.
- Consistency. Starting and stopping is a killer of transformative momentum. Showing up for yourself consistently is the only way you build trust that you have the ability to persevere through the uncomfortable times.
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Your current life experience is nestled nicely within your comfort zone. Want to experience something new? Then you’ll have to get out of your comfort zone. So just accept that idea and we can get to doing some great things
If all of this accountability, tough love, and responsibility talk hasn’t scared you off, then let’s talk.
Click the button below to fill out my coaching application. It doesn’t guarantee you a spot, but it gets the conversation started.
© 2018 Matthew Bivens